6.25.2007

2nd day

Caught Daywatch this weekend with Nick. Good fuckin flick. Nick was a little displeased with a deus ex machina twist at the end, and I'll admit that given just the two flicks it does seem that's the case. Not having read the books yet, I'm reserving the displeasure until I know for sure if the twist actually has something to do with the final part of the trilogy or not.

Other than that, there isn't much to complain about if you take the story for what it is in the setting it builds. I definitely have to read the trilogy to see what's missing. Either way, toss the DVD on your Netflix for TOMORROW and then catch the movie while you still can. Unless you've seen Nightwatch, then get your ass to the theater.

Oh, and if you've seen Ice Pirates, tell me whether you think the "sex" scene with Anton/Olga/Sveta is inspired by the "sex" scene in Ice Pirates...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home