10.17.2006

They stare bug-eyed as he looks in on them.

The party this weekend turned out to be pretty fun. I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time. Thanks for coming guys. Guitar Hero dominated the living room, and the gourmet cheese platter owned in the kitchen. Whoot. People didn't drink enough beer though. Oh well, more for me. hehe.

No major epiphanies to report. One thing I'm noticing on the political scene this year is a lack of revolutionary new ideas. You know how some election cycles you get someone with a great new procedure or system that'll change the world, and usually everyone else has to scramble to come up with something else to run against it? Nothing this year. At least, not a national or local level for us. Maybe next year I'll have my new system of getting corporate sponsors for students hashed out and I can run on that. :)

Did you know the Incas made baby pens? Yup, they dug a hole in the ground and tossed the kid in with a little shade and some toys while the parents worked. Yup. Now Wendy's got to go to work and needs the lappy back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home