9.01.2006

Septiembre Del Busy

Man. I'm looking at my calendar cause I'm bored and shirking my duties. This month's packed full of fun.

I started off this morning by getting up when Nick was just hitting the air so I could take my car in for it's 5K mile service. I forgot his radio station and didn't get to listen to him, though. :( I blame the haze of sleep.

This weekend, we may get to check out some townhome/condo action. Might not cause the realtor Wendy called was a douche. Sounds like we're heading out of town to do something this weekend too. Might try to rustle up a crowd and south to Le Seur to volunteer and help with tornado clean up. That shit hit a couple of weeks ago and they're still working. We'll wrap up the Labor Day weekend with some moving. Good times.

Wednesday we get to meet with a lender and see how much home we can afford. This will be about as much fun as drawing on the sidewalk with a piece of granite. Invisible granite. That feels like a rancid monkey nipple.

Follow that up with a Ren Fest visit the weekend after that, hopefully which Nick gets to tag along to. Wendy's dad will be here and it's a birthday celebration, but nothing says we can't bring friends. ;)

Also, on the 11th I start my new gig over in the corporate offices. See how long it takes me to either move up or move out. lol.

Don't forget Minnesotans. September 12 is the primary elections for a lot of shit, most especially gubner I think.

I'm pretty sure we're coasting after that until the 24th when we get to catch the Minnesota Orchestra for free.

Boolah's birthday falls in here somewhere, too, which means i need another birthday present (I'm way behind and just want to say I fully intend to get something for Country, my bro Justin, and my mom. I'm a bad person, I know.) I can't remember when Hegs' is. I suck.

And let's not forget the International Day of Peace on the 19th, Citizenship Day on the 17th, and Ramadan on the 24th. For the Japanese in the house, the 18th is Respect for the Aged Day. Cant' forget that one. Those Aged can be real fucks when they aint respected.

Anyone know when the lacrosse season starts? Want to try to hit the Swarm again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home