10.09.2006

cobwebs and crickets

Holy shit. Over two weeks without a post? How'd you people survive!?

In all honesty, I've been pretty drained of emotion, creativity, and critical thought lately. It's October, and while it's one of the best months of the year, I traditional get pretty depressed about now. It's not a crippling depression, and I certainly don't let it stop me from having a good time, but it's not a good time for me to have other responsibilities. Like a blog I can no longer post to from work. Or a 3D project I should work on, but don't want to cause the pay is low, the other associated art is junk, and the thing has turned into a bigger headache than it should have been.

The house quest continues. We found a few condos we can afford now, so we'll check those, double check finances, and hope to score. Found the perfect place this weekend, but it's about 60K out of the price range. Skylights, rooftop deck, fireplace, great acoustics, new kitchen, sun room. Nice.

With no tranisition at all.....We came up with a costume idea for Wendy already, but I'm still at a loss. Do I match her again? Or do I fly out on my own? Recycle some stuff or go full on new? or full on nude? Wonder if I could pull off a fetus in a test tube.....

I'll leave you with that one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and wnedy could go as upper and lower gi's. one of you wear a camafloge(sp) top and the other the bottoms and scrubs on the other half. glad to hear you and wendy are alive and well beth

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home