8.30.2006

sj.10.06

No, that's not the IP for sexy japanese. It's this months issue of Shonen Jump, and man did it rock. Let's start at the beginning.

OMFG! Naruto rOxOrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the book opened with Naruto and what has to be the best damn fight in the tourney thus far. Holy shit was there some ass whoopin to be had. I almost feel sorry for the little guy, especially with the touching chat at the end.

Shaman King was decent. Some ok character development for Horohoro, but nothing spectacular.

Same with Hikaru no Go. Good, but not great.

The you get Yuyu Hakusha. Another ass whoopin fight that almost ends in a shocker. Almost. We're batting .500 here on the awesome.

Then, Yugibutt. That drops the average. It could rock. I don't know. Waste of toilet paper in my book, although the thought of having his face on my ass in newspaper ink gives me enough of a chuckle that I'll entertain the idea....

We end with One Piece. Hard. Wrap up the Baroque battle. Or do we? The plot thickens, and I start thinking we need to add some broth to the soup before we need a fork to eat it....

So, yeah, if you read Naruto, Yuyu Whosaidthat, or One Piece, pick up the issue. It pwns so much $ss. If not, u suxors u damn noob. I'm so l33t.

or something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home