8.28.2006

mother fuckin

This weekend, among other joyous events, Hegs and I caught Snakes on a Plane. I went in expecting crap, and that's what I got. But I think I liked it. It's the kind of movie that's a great rental, especiallywith friends and an MST3K vibe.

Regardless, the movie worked its way into a dream I had, and at one point, I was being chased by a donkey. This donkey was walking bipedal, had no hair/fur, and very very thin skin. It was headless, and its forelegs were actually snakes. Now, in a normal dream, that'd be scary as shit. That's the kind of fucked up thing that leaves you short of breath when you wake up. But after SoaP (LOL, Funny acronym), it was just another oddity....

I'm not sure which part was more annoying; the obligatory sex scene which had some titties and marked the first people to die (gotta keep to the genre roots, right?), or SLJ saying "I've had it with these mother fuckin snakes on this mother fuckin plane," which was a line added in just so he could say mother fuckin. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED both parts. LOVED em. They just felt forced. Which is ok. Cause we caught the matinee and had fun. That's all I ask.

Regardless, I'll leave with this piece of wisdom. "Get off my dick, you fuckin snake."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home