3.22.2006

My peeny is still there, but...

Where's my manhood gone? Shakira took it. Last night I grabbed that song Hips Don't Lie for Wendy, but I threw it on the play list this morning and really like it. Of course, the playlist was odd to begin with, making more susceptible to new things. I'm talking:

Tripod (Australian comedy band)
Aquabats
Petey Pablo
White Stripes
TISM
War
The Wooly Booly guys
Weylen Jennings
Shakira
Alien Ant Farm

Yeah, weird mix. I blame on that. Well, and Shakira's smokin...... I wouldn't mind icing her muffin.

Ahhh, euphimism. The best way to be a pig and the fastest way to get the testosterone back. That makes this a worthless post. Prolly means it's the one that'll get all the comments. hahah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Petey said...

Hellz yeah...I love that song...Shakira is my girl. I blasted it for 3 hours straight on repeat today so that passers-by would become irritated. Unfortunately, since my office is near the far end of the building, not many people were Shakira-ed and the only person I pissed off was me...

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home