3.13.2006

correction

I was wrong this morning. The four inches on the window seal was misleading. We had 8 1/2 inches this morning when I left for work. Best part of the morning commute? You know those city buses that are two buses connected together? One of those was jack-knifed on the northbound side of I-35W. That was pretty sweet. All told, there were three buses between my house and work in various stages of sidewalk or ditch, and two other reports of buses in similar straits from coworkers. Know why that is? The bus drivers own the road, in their minds, merging as necessary, not as traffic allows. I've been cut off by virtually every bus driver in the metro area it seems. Trouble is, no one else knows that the bus drivers own the road, which leads to a lot of heavy breaking on the bus part, which is a recipe for disaster on icy roads. A little respect keeps you outta the ditch, that what I always say. Works for the mafia and for city buses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home