3.27.2006

2 fer

First of all, no game. I played Battlefronts 2 and my idea for a game Friday is too similar to that. Really, it's almost exactly the same only there are no squads in the Star Wars game. oh well.

As to the review. Inside Man is damn good. Good and twisty and even when you think you got it figered out, you might be right and still wrong. With the cast, of course they did a good job, although there were a few parts that were just written questionably. Overall, though, great film. I could have done with a little less jerky/1st person running and spinning camera. I know crime scenes are chaos. I don't need a shot that's as jerky as a twitchy poodle that chugged a Red Bull to show me that.

Regardless, watch the movie. Good times.

I'll review the gaming from this weekend later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home