1.06.2006

glad on/glad off

Man. So I got up at 5sees this morning to catch up on the writing I need done for a big deadline coming up. Got some serious rocking done, with a trade off that my eyes and body are just exhausted today.

Regardless, the early morning writing had a supreme effect on happiness and creativity throughout the day. I even hatched on a good portion of the history of the campaign world floating around in my head. Or so I thought. I spent an early lunch kicking it around and making some notes on my Pocket Mod (laugh all you want). Trouble is, there are parts that I can't reconcile with some other ideas I had, and this idea wants to just force all of the other work out of the way and be the central aspect of the campaign, which doesn't work for me. So, over a bag of chips (after the real lunch) I was just road blocked by this idea. In the end, there was no progress and I'm left feeling empty and grumpy. Stupid elves. The break everything.

It all breaks down to a setting with solid religion vs. a proto-elemental theme vs. a mortalized setting with little to no deific presence at all. In the end, though, I'm left with wondering if it even matters, because half the group just wants to dungeon bash and the other half only shows partial interest in gaming. I should probably just focus onthe publishing tasks at hand.

Still, it was a damn fine morning. Can't take that away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home