1.02.2006

A screeching halt

I'll give a full weekend recap for the NYE report. Not because the party started Friday and lasted til Sunday, but because the post would be too short otherwise.

Friday I showed up at Nick's ready to play some Shadowrun. Despite his best efforts, Mary still didn't have her fucking character done. My first thought was to just head home right away, but that would have been more insulting to Nick and Rachel than it would have actually made a statement to Dense Mary. (Not kidding man, you'll see what I mean later.) So we hang for an hour and half. At which point, I'm tired and decided to take off if we're not starting soon. Charlie says ten minutes, so I stay. Now, upon my arrival, I bitch about Mary not being ready. I stab a few more times during the first hour and a half. I'm pretty vocal about going home when Charlie asks for ten minutes. About halfway through the session when we start actually playing, Mary says, "Are you mad about the character thing," and then, "You won't let me live that down will you?" Yeah, this is gonna be a fun campaign. I'm still miffed enough about the whole thing that I don't really even feel like giving an in game report.

So Saturday. We rolled on out to Phil and Michelle's. I had strict instructions no video games, cause apparently, Michelle was huffy about Phil playing too much. hehe. So we had a low key eveinng of pizza and movies. Team America blows mighty chunks of Why Did I Fucking Watch This. No real highlights other than that.

Sunday, I finished up the monster gig, only to find out I didn't finish it up this morning, and unfortunately, I still don't know what has to be written or rewritten to get there. That and we have freezing rain and major allergies this morning.

'06 is starting off right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home