12.30.2005

Happy New Year's

On the off chance I follow the regular trend and don't post this weekend because of laziness, everyone have a great New Year's and don't get fucked up in an irreversible fashion, ie be safe.

I spent my lunch break writing up a quick "Day in the Life" shot of my Shadowrun character, Aardvark. Unfuckingfortunately, I printed it up, threw it with my character sheet, and then didn't save or cut/paste it over here, which was part of the intent of writing the damn thing. Not that it was canon quality literature, but it could be a mite better than me rambling about nothing. Too bad for you.

My rambling? The "My Interests" section for each blogger here at blogspot, and funny entries for it. Consider this. If someone is interested in girls, and you click on the word "girls", you are given a list of other people THAT LIKE girls. Well, if I wanted to read blogs written by peeps that like chicks (that's a bad joke there), that'd be great. I don't. I'd rather be given a list of blogs written by girls. But then, that wouldn't work if I clicked on a link for someone that likes doomsday devices. While I think that doomsday devices probably live fascinating lives and get to meet all sorts of interesting super heroes and super villains, I doubt they really have much to say on the matter. It's all pretty much old hat for a doomsday device, after all. Besides, every doomsday device I've ever known has just been one big failure, so their blogs are probably pretty depressing. My point? You just read a time wasting paragraph. You do that a lot here. I think I'll rename this blog Slacker Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home