1.05.2006

steamed fruit

I was gonna post about how prolific last night turned out, but the last patient I dealt with has me way too steamed for much more than ranting about his ass. Suffice it to say I just saved the guy 10 grand in medical bills PLUS the cost of rescheduling a flight to Hawaii, and he gets pissed at me because if HIS insurance company doesn't require something I must be lieing about the fact that other companies do require it....

So yeah, I got nothing. Scum sizzling rectal bacterium secretion. That's what that guy is.

What I really want to do is talk about Tox. That's my rigger. Elf chic. No charisma. Fast reactions and good logic. Can drive anything but boats, fix most shit and even hack a little bit. Trouble is, she's allergic to sunlight, has a weak immune system, and a serious case of codeblock hinders much REAL hacking. So, she sits in her armored van and experiences the world through a myriad of robotic drones. Several bug sized tracking drones, an pair of iBalls with flash grenades, a couple of VTOL drones, and anthroform guard drone (Doberman) with a light machine gun, a large hover drone armed with an assault rifle, and two mid-sized rotor drones (helicopters) armed with SMGs. Oh yeah, and the shaded, armored van sports a hidden light machine gun of its own, with APDS rounds. Mostly though, Tox likes the late night custom car scene, and she wants to build her own illegal street racer to rig from the van...kind of a late 20th century mystery racer movie type thing. Sleek, all black, no one ever sees the driver... you know the type.

Yeah, I got nothing. Scum sizzling rectal bacterium secretion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home