11.15.2005

A Rambling Rally

I had a wonderful goal of actually getting some writing done during one of the myriad times I'm on hold today at work. My intent was to work on the first pair of monsters in the monster book I'm working (still no contract solution for those of you in the know, but I don't want to fall behind). I figured in the roughly 2 hours I spend on hold in a day, I should be able to throw that bad boy out quickly.

In fact, I'm hoping that with this post I'll actually get in the mood to write. Lately, it's not a matter of time keeping me from rocking, it's a matter of not feeling like rocking. Joe over at TorC Press calls it his November Dulldrums. As I'm sure I've blogged about before, I generally get pretty bummed this time of year. Major bummer there, because Wendy loves this time of year.

Regardless, I'm not here to grumble about that. I'm exercising my word skills in hopes of getting psyched up to write. That's what I've done today to make me feel proud, Healthpartners Hold Line.

One quick grumble, summbitch caffeine hasn't been doing jack for me lately. Scares me a little bit. But suddenly, I realized I forgot my allergy meds this morning, which goes a long way to explain today's lethargy. That realization goes a long way towards incentive to overcome that lethargy, seeing as I hate to be dependant on any chemicals whatsoever.

Ironically, I just exhausted my last opportunity to be on hold for awhile. Circle of life, I guess. Anwyay, thanks for the motivation blog readers. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home