11.04.2005

culligan man

Our water cooler says something along the lines of "This water only intended for drinking purposes," or "Do not use for anything but drinking." I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go look. Actually, I'm on hold with an insurance company I've been trying to contact since Monday, so I won't go look.

My question is twofold. First, what happens if the water is used for something else? Will it corrode my radiator if I use it as coolant in a desperate situation? Will it not properly clean my body if I'm stuck with no running water and nothing but Culligan bottles?

That brings about the second question. What is the chemical difference in Culligan bottled water that makes it safe for us to consume, but not safe for us to use for any of the other uses one can utilize water for? Certainly one wouldn't want to waste bottled water on any use that isn't hindered by contaminants and chemicals from regular water, but short of saving money, why shouldn't you use Culligan water for anything besides drinking?

Which begs a third question. Can you cook with it? Am I in danger by heating it in the microwave for tea? Is some radioactive mini-monster consuming the caffeine in my belly, bent on destroying the world through my intestinal disfunction?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehe...don't bathe in it, or you'll find you've grown a third eye. Another third eye. A fourth eye, if you will...

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home