5.05.2005

Good will toward man.

First off, even though he won't read it, cause my mom's a technophobe, Happy Birthday, Justin. He's 14 or 15 today. Never can remember. Can't drive yet. That's all that matters, heheh.

In other news, I had a rant about an NPR article this morning about religious values in elections and what not. Stemmed around God giving man free will and all of that. It'll have to wait. This little bitchy, jackass of a patient just pissed me off.

Seriously, the ween bag is just being an ass. Scraped some skin off of his hand. Not even a lot, maybe a nickel size scrape. By his own admission, it doesn't even hurt that much, but I'll be damned if the piece of shit doesn't think we should let a patient die to take care of his hand. Little turd, little nugget. Lot to be said about today's society right there.

So again, no soapbox for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home