5.04.2005

I was wrong

After some brief skimming, my thought on being able to read some kind of Trillian/Arthur romance into the Hithhiker's book was absolute crap. My apologies for misleading you.

On a "Holy Crap" note, I'm on the Campaign Cartographer mailing list and a challenge has been issued. The challenge is to recreate this map with the software. Oof. What's worse, a couple of the pros on the list have challenged each other to do it without bitmaps and easy ways out. Now, the software is a vector based program functioning like CAD software. Fades and blends and what have you don't happen. That's a toughy all around.

On the "God, please hurry" front, day 3 of waiting for my RPGA number is practically over. This is also like week 4 of waiting for a damn Dungeon magazine with my subscription. Add that Paizo failure to the fact that I've gotten NO response to the last three submission emails I sent out, and you're getting a Shafeman that's not too pleased with this company thus far, and a Shafeman that's not too hip on sending in any of the adventure ideas, race ideas, or campaign aid articles I have floating around in my head. :( Bastards.

Other than that, slow day. Not much worth mentioning unless I went on a long rant about news items. I won't do that. No need for a soap box today. I'd rather work on an adventure for this weekend. Unfortunately, the group is one man down. With him, the party level is just shy of 3. Without him, it's barely over 2. What worse is two possible encounters are a challenge rating of 4. That'll be almost a grand in experience each just for those two. Gonna be some levelin up this weekend fo sho. Too bad Zeke's gotta learn a little bit more about Heironeous....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home