3.08.2005

Bruce Campbell

I got nothing today. So, here's an interview with Bruce Campbell. I think I'm gonna study this man and become his prodigy. First step? Stop being lazy. But that's really the first step in any road I want to walk along. Right now I'm coasting along on a bus ride of societal norms. Granted, the heavy D&D action I got going on right now makes it a British double decker bus, and I'm on the roof, while the bus is being driven through Arizone, of course. Still, it's a bus, on a road, and a shitload of other lazy people that are just satisfied with life enough to not quite get off the couch and do anything are on it with me. I make occasional attempts to get off the couch. Like sending an email out to a former teacher to see if it's worth my time to give him a demo reel. I suppose if I's really interested, though, I would have just submitted a reel. So basically, I just got up to get some water there....then right back to the couch.

It's all a piss poor, convoluted metaphor with poor paragraph breaks. So go read about Bruce Campbell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home