8.05.2006

C minus 4 days

Well, with Gen Con 4 days away (and two of them weekend days, hoorah), here's what I think is left. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

  1. Nick's making jerky. I'm making Chex Mix. Gotta get stuff for that.
  2. Need to make a Target run today. Hope they have backpacks. Don't want to take the satchel I have right now, as it's easy to slide a hand into without opening. I'm not carrying much, but what I will have must not be stolen (mp3, camera, etc).
  3. Pack. That can wait. Or not. None of the clothes I'm taking are work appropriate, so I could start packing now.....
  4. Hit the Source/B&N and try to study up on a few of the games I'm in. Don't really want to be the guy that's like, "What's a Carthuvian Death Dance do again?" Plus, with Savage Worlds, which is the first game I play, if I know how, I can hopefully swing by a dealer's booth first thing and try to score some limited swag. Otherwise, I'm SOL on that front.\
  5. Find all the damn batteries Wendy's absconded with and charge them. Those bastards owe me back rent.
  6. Maps. Maps to the hotel. To the convention center. To parking. I really, really, really want to find maps of the area around the convention center. True Dungeon is in the Marriott ballroom, which means that's where the Tavern is. The TD Tavern is a hangout place with a cash bar and other TD esque games you can play while chillin. It's free to get in on the day your in the TD event. Whoot. But anyway, MAPS.

I think that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home