3.06.2006

common courtesy

Man. This morning coming into the hellspital, my hands were full. I'm talking frickin backpack sliding down one arm with coffee in that hand, and lunchbox plus bag of doughnuts (high calorie day for me. Can't seem to get enough to eat again) in the other hand. There's a woman in front of me, and I know she can see my reflection in the big fucking glass door she's about to walk through. She buzzes her pass across the security scanner to unlock the door and BARELY opens it enough for her ass to squeeze through, rather than holding it so I can get in. Summbitch that pisses me off. Not only would I have to do the happy dance that it takes for my badge to get picked up by the card reader (it's about navel high on me, and my badge sits just under my chichi's), but then I'd have to figer out some way to open the damn door without sitting shit down in the mudhole that always pools by the door. All because some bitch couldn't be bothered by just flinging the fucking door open a few more inches. No, she had to hunch down in her ankle length, antartic, fur-trimmed coat, rich hat, thick gloves (it was like 32, so way to fucking warm for that shit anyway), etc, and slink into the hellspital like I was some hungry wolf stalking her weasely ass and she had mere seconds to get to safety before she became my pre-doughnut snack.

Too bad for her, I'm a ninja. Two secret ninja steps and my elbow kept the door open and I was in like Flynn, mere inches behind her. She pretended not to hear when I used my "Accidentally wake up Joe's Mom in the basement during a Magic game" voice and said, "Thank YOU!" Of course, her hat was 7 inches think and probably lined with baby seal fat, so she might not have heard me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby seal fat! *boggles*

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home