2.28.2006

Morning Jubilees

Damn sneezing. Damnit to hell. Good times. Have an odd sense of accomplishment today. Put in a bid for some stocks this morning. XSun. I doubt it goes through, cause I put a limit of $1.28 on it, even though it's trading at $1.47 right now. It's a difference of 19 shares, which isn't much. Just $19 for every buck the stock fluctuates. I might go higher depending on which way the price goes this week. *shrug*

Before I get any farther, you can Rock with the Ryno over at www.thedrorphyusproject.com. Good times. Death Jazz is the future.

On top of that, great night at BF2 last night. Phil and I had a good server going. We played two rounds on Wake Island before the server booted everyone but us. First round, we ground pounded most of it as Americans. With a shotgun and Anti-tank mines I got 27 kills. That's a record for me. 8 of em came from the mines. I have to relearn to throw grenades after the last patch, cause they fly farther now. A tactic I like to use is to drop a mine just under a tank that's not moving, then hit it with a grenade to take out the tank. Good stuff. Twice I tried it last night and just pissed off the tanker and alerted him to my presence. He killed me, then backed over the tank in an attempt to teabag me with the treads. Take one for the team I guess.

Second round we were Chinese and chopper whored the whole time. We kept the enemy pinned to their damn aircraft carrier for 7/8 of the game. We'd sweep across the deck with guns and hellfire blazing, head back to base, reload and repeat, taking out any stray boats on the way. The other team captured one flag, which we took back and slaughtered everyone, and they finally got two flags in the last minute of the game. We got one back and were in the process of slaughtering the squads at a third flag as the round ended. Nice. Both times I got the gold star and Phil got the silver. Both times it felt like NOBODY else on the team was playing. I'm not kidding, we'd capture a flag, point out a tank rolling in, and I'll be damned if our whole army didn't spawn there as snipers. Oh well, gave the tanker targets while Phil and I did the real work. Never let it be said that there isn't room for a bunch of idiots on a team. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home