11.18.2005

And All The Rectums In The House Said Heyoooooo

Just one thumb one out to the fans before the weekend, what with my latest propensity of NOT BLOGGING on the weekends.

Tonight we all hop on the latest Nimbus model and fly over to Harry Potter. Should be a good time, as we rounded up a bit of a posse. I forgot to call A LOT of people, for which I apologize. So, look for a review on this one later. Might catch Walk the Line this weekend, too, cause I love me some Johnny Cash. Now there's a man I'd share a prison cell with. I keed, I keed.

Tomorrow I need to get some serious writing action in. I thought I had a pair of monsters finished, but realized today that I have some more info to add since they're constructs. Mainly the construction part. That's all statted up on various post-its while I'm on hold (rock, finally did something constructive with that time), so it's just a matter of figuring out the cost of the more expensive variant. Still, that's 2 of 8 done, plus I need to brainstorm about 6 more, and hopefully the publisher is healthy so we can hash out an outline and true responsibilities. Such is the life of the whizbang game publisher. Again, I keed. One free adventure and a cheap book that's not official yet, that's not success.

Sunday? Well, Sunday I can hopefully spend a little time with a certain lady friend I have. Her name rhymes with Trendy. We didn't get to hang much this week at all. There should be more writing in here, too.

And somewhere in here I plan to hop online and kill many people, hopefully at least 10 in one round while playing a support trooper, allowing me to get my damn BASIC SUPPORT COMBAT BADGE out of the way. 7 is the closest I've got. Twice. Once solo, and once with a solid squad flying around in a Blackhawk Helo going paratrooper style on the enemy bases. There is nothing more fun than parachuting out of a helicopter and unloading a clip from an M249 SAW or PLA Type 95 light machine gun onto somebodies head. Well, taking them out with the rotating cannon mounted to the side of the chopper BEFORE you jump it pretty fun. :)

And that's it from the peanut gallery, with Fett's Vette by MC Chris still stuck in my head pretty solidly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home