9.15.2005

The Size of Things

I took this photo, because thus far I'd been making things look a lot bigger than they were. So, I figured I'd make Nick look a lot smaller. No mean feat, let me say. ;) Anyway, he's really not much more than 60 feet away from me at our campsite, so this photo really goes a long way to indicate the size of the lake. There's a small bay off to the right, and the land in the upper left is Crispy Island. The opposite shore is about twice the distant from Crispy Island as our shore was, if I remember correctly.

That's it for the photos. Except for the PANORAMAS! Those are my fav. I hope that Blogger posts them correctly....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello
i am form iran for u
iam happy if you visit my web and with me freand

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home