3.10.2005

Doom and my man JB

So, The Rock is starring in Doom, which'll come out early next year. Other than that, they're trying to get him in another action comedy called "Ride Along", but this time next to Ryan Reynolds. Works for me. Mebbe I can get Wendy to watch that with me. The Rock's hot. Reynolds is hot. She should go. I knew alla this ahead of time, though.

What I didn't know, is that Cartoon Network's man of dating, and my personal hero, Johnny Bravo is getting a movie. Apparently, The Rock's gonna be my man JB. What I don't get, though, is why they're trying to get Wayne Newton to be JB's dad. JB's dad is never in the cartoon. Hmm. I'm skeptical on this one. If Cartoon Network wanted to dump a series on the big screen, they shoulda did something more popular. Samurai Jack, Teen Titans, Power Puff Girls maybe. I can't see JB making a good on-screen character. He's pretty shallow. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home