10.10.2004

A round of updates

Obviously, the look of my blog is changing. I'm learning CSS as I go and the ultimate goal here is first to make Joe's blog look like Joe's site.

My biggest problem is figuring out a three column layout. I want the site specific nav bar on the left, to match the site, blog content in the middle, and blog navigation on the right, similar to my site here. Once I get the layout set up for that, I'd like to eliminate the images used for the links at present, to cut down on site size and leave more room/download time to real beauty of Joe's work, not to my links...

Of course, if I could just set down and hack it out, I could get it, but as of yet I've only had time to work on it at the hospital, meaning my chain of thinking is constantly interrupted. So, any tips on the three column layout, drop em here. Also, anybody that knows why the background image isn't showing up in my header, gimme a tip on that, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figured out the image issue. Dumb ass on my part.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home