7.13.2006

puckered

Been trying to post for the last few days, but work has been shit. This week at the hellspital is what clusterfucks STRIVE to be. Young clusterfucks collect clusterfuck trading cards and get the autographed by the hellspital this week. It's an icon of clusterfuckitude. In the Clusterfucked CCG, this week at FV is the Mox Pearl of the original printing.

Beyond that, here's a big post....

Pirates:Dead Man's Titties.
Good movie. Funnier than the first, but maybe not as good. Still not sure. Regardless, I like it a lot. That's the short and skinny version. Not enough time to get into the whole thing. Regardless, Can't wait for the next one.

In other news, the Mazda has returned. Hooray! It's nice to like driving again. Best part is, the body shop called today with a telephone poll, so I got to actually bitch about the loaner stinking and it taking them 2 weeks longer than they said. Bitches.

In other news, we're going to war with the Middle East. Welcome to another clusterfuck. That Clusterfuck studied here at FV, by the way.

Fuck my ass, what else? I have a whole game theory post in here somewhere but my mind is a jumbled mess of chaos right now and coherent isn't a word that's spelled with a c, h, a, o, or s.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, when I saw on the news what Israel did, I said, "here we go, another 10 years in the desert" it will never end...which is why, eh, screw it, I don't even want to be redundant with the world's views on the US.
I think the first Pirates was so freakin' amazing that it was impossible to beat...the music, cinematography, story, acting, all of it rocked, and this one tried so hard, but didn't quite make it. Hopefully the third will kick ass, and I think we should have a rum party and watch the first two before seeing the midnight viewing of the third. Sound good?
-Katrina

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home