6.21.2006

Get in the ring motherfuckers. I'll kick yer bitchy little ass, punk.

It's not too often I use l33t speak in a serious fashion, but it's about the only exclamation that can sum this thing up...

OMFG! This is the funniest damn self centered semi-self felating thing I've seen in quite some time. Heard of Uwe Boll? If you're not a movie freak, game freak, spend a lot of time trolling those types of forums online, or a fan of game to movie conversions, chances are no, cause apparently, the dude hasn't made a real film in the U.S. at all. (If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Honestly don't have time to waste on him researching his filmography.) He makes, as you've probably figured out by now, movies based on video games. Blood Rayne, a few others. Working on Postal, Driven, and a few others.

Personally, I've not seen any of his films. Hell, I didn't know most of them existed, and it's a rare CG film I'm not aware of (especially from 2005) even if I didn't see it. Reviews say his work sucks. Other directors say that. Just about every online anything says it. They say it hard and fast. People hate Uwe Boll, but somehow, he keeps getting money to make supposedly bad films. That means they're prolly making enough cash that producers see him as a good way to either make a house payment or take a small loss and not pay so much in taxes. Either way, win for them, and they get the gambling fix out of the way to boot.

ANYWAY, Boll's so pissed at the negative feedback that he's put out an open challenge for the top five critics (and he called out Quentin Tarantino and Roger Avary) to meet him in the boxing ring on the set for Postal. Good stuff. Hell, I'd hop in just for the novelty of it, except for two criteria I don't meet. First, I've not written any reviews for him, cause I've not seen his action. Second, I'm not between 140 and 190. I'd have to go back to basic training to hit 140 again.

Sucks being small. No one wants to risk you beating their ass. Of course, with my light, frail bone structure, a boxing match would result in a fractured orbital plate and my left eye would probably sag a bit after that. No good for Wendy; she likes my cheek bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home