4.20.2006

Testerwhat was I saying again?

Here's one for the ladies. Basically, the study shows that high testosterone dudes are less likely to drive a hard bargain around hot honies. Really, though, what I took from it was that you can tell if you got high doses of testosterone in the womb by whether your ring finger is longer than your index finger. If it is, you did. I did. That makes me a man's man. So there you go. Next time your woman nails you for checking out the cutey patooty serving up your ice cream cone, show her yer hand, "Look, I can't help it. See the difference! It's hard wired....kind of like being gay."

Of course, that's like global warming and whether Pluto's a planet, so it depends on which scientist you talk to. Still, I always get a chuckle out of studies that show something that most people already know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home