4.19.2006

Roomba: A review

So over the weekend I grabbed a little red Roomba. That's the robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobots (I think). Man, it rocks. Pick up anything you don't won't tangled in the rollers and just let it go. It won't roll down stairs (so if you're lazy, you can use it on your bed or couch!), and it's got a little bumper on it that tells it it's running into something. A dirt sensor'll make the little dude spin in one spot if it needs extra cleaning. It takes about an hour or so for the thing to ramble around my apartment, but it's quiet enough I don't mind just turning it on and letting it go every other night or so. Our carpet's never been cleaner (cause I forget to vacuum regularly) I think. In honor of its robotiness, we named it Rosie, after Rosie Perez. No just kidding. It's after the Jetson's maid..... Although Rosie Perez could probably vacuum for me in a skimpy red outfit, too......

We'll prolly pick up a Pleo once that guy's for sale, too. Just to get another pet/member of the family in the house. :) Robots rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home