12.20.2005

turn it upside down

My eagle eyed readers might have noticed a new link in the side bar to the Dr. Orphyus Project. The Red Brutha From Down Unda (southern Illinois of course being down unda from Minnesota) has posted a couple of mp3's over at MySpace.com from his solo project and one man band. His first album, Opaque Imagery, will be out soon; once the brain stew that is printing in southern Illinois figers out how to operate its equipment and learns a bit about technology. I'm with BC on this one, how do you NOT know how to scale proportionally? Are you using MS Paint to open files?

The Doc is Country's unique styling of jazz and extreme death metal, compiled with his solid focus on techinical ability. I'm not a big fan of the death metal at all, and I still love his shit. "Theme From the Sawmill" kicks my ass into oblivian. I especially recommennd the DOP experience to John H and expect him to DL the mp3s and pass them off to Andy and Kristina at B&N for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home