1.10.2006

nil bombing

I posted a lot yesterday didn't I? Didn't do much in the way of freelance work, though, so maybe the fact that I have little to yammer about today means I'll go home and get some work done.

To tide you over until my next round of rambing, here're a few links:

Here's the teaser for Clerks 2! Noogins. Alls I can say is these boys need some TorC Press Action. But still. Fucking Summbitch Yay.

Looks like WB is throwing out an Aquaman series ala Smallville. Cool. I hope.

And finally, here's one for the ladies. Where the Wild Things Are brought to the big screen. Live action, big cgi budget, and some of the financing is coming from the peeps that did Batman Begins and Superman Returns. At least it'll look pretty even if they fuck up the story.... Again. Cool. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home