9.01.2005

dopplegangaliscious

Tonight Nick and I are heading up to Voyager National Forest/Park whatever. We'll be canoing/hiking a few miles out to Shoepack Lake. Should be good fun.

Consequently I won't be blogging til next Tuesday, when I'll be back and very exhausted.

That's about it on this end. I won't go into the myriad of worries I have about the very fabric of the nation unraveling in fuel riots and the like while we're gone. Makes me really wish I had a cell phone, and that's a rare thing. *shrug*

In other news, here's proof that muses aren't solo or loyal, nor do they actually give you time to finish you're idea. My line of product has already been upsold, sort of. Where my idea is a series of generic locations to be useful in any campaign, everyone's gaming hero Monte Cook is putting out a product called Ptolus. It's basically the same thing on a grand scale, only meant to BE the campaign. I read his first design diary for it just now, and most of the ideas I'm spreading around the next few releases are in this one location. Guess who's gonna look like a Johnny Come Lately.

*shrug* Oh well. Guess I stole his muse. Shit happens. At least I'm not charging $120 for my products, which is what the first Ptolus release is running. Of course, that book is like 800 pages or so.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home