9.07.2005

Don't Pic At It


I don't know if the panoramas, which are my fav, will show up right on blogger or not. So, I'm gonna start with the normal photos. I'll try to break it into cohesive chunks each day. For instance, today is the foliage around the campsite at Jorgen's Lake.

Now, this is ground pine. It's all over Voyager, but I thought it was most noticable around the Jorgen's site. There it ranged from 3-6" tall. Cute from above, but I didn't want cute. So I made the little grassy guys look awesome. You'll see a lot of that in my photos, mainly because my camera can macro focus like nobody's biz, but the distance shots (see the turtle photo well into the future) aren't as clear. Gotta work with what you got, and I got super close up ability. *shrug* (Plus, I just like making the world look bigger than we perceive it. What better way to do that than make the tiniest things look big?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liking the pictures. Just as you have discovered the worms eye view, John has tried to bring eagle eye views to our photos, I like both, and your picts make me feel like I'm Rambo in the jungle waiting....waiting....

Oh, we're going to enter some of our fav photos of your wedding into a contest. Hopefully they'll win!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home