5.22.2006

super review

First off, MI3. Not bad as an action flick, but not great cinematic entertainment. Catch it at the cheap seats or on video.

Hogan Knows Best on VH1 is fun. I ended up watching 3 episodes last night cause they were on, I was bored, and it gave me a reason to have a beer. ;) Good times.

The real gem of VH1 last night, though, was Supergroup. For that show, they took the Nuge, Jason Bonham, Sebastion Bach, Scott Ian, and Evan Seinfield (thank you wikipedia I suck at names), threw em in the strangest decorated mansion in Nevada, and gave em 12 days to make a band and prepare a set for a show in Vegas. Personally, I think Bonham's ego will be the only one to survive unscathed, simply because he's the only one capable of leaving the damn thing in his pocket. I feel sorry for the cook, too. Her name's Danushka. I'd call her Danny. She'd call me, "OMFG, that's the best I've ever had!" It'd be cool.

Does anyone else think Sebastian Bach would play D&D?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home