5.04.2006

Lost it

I had a thought. I thought it a lot. I thought I was smart, but now I know that I'm not.

Wonder if they'll be rocking out that song tomorrow night when we see the Presidents in Duluth....

Seriously, I had a pretty solid blog planned out today, but it's gone. Oh well. I thought about giving some stock advice, too, but it would just be a rehashing of an article I read earlier with no real input from me. *shrug* Suffice it to say that ADM is a viable means of getting into alternative energy stocks, surprising though that may be.

On the game front, new characters were had all around last night. Should be an interesting group. Still using gestalt characters. Nick rolled with a gestalt paladin/ranger following the bow tree and John went with an odd paladin/monk build, sporting a bastard sword I think. Hopefully by level 5 John can drop the heavy armor and take advantage of some monk action, but for now, he needs the AC to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home