5.08.2006

mute lag

I've got nothing but complaints about the last few days, but we're gonna focus on the positive instead. Mostly it's BF2 related. Had a really profitable day yesterday in game. Scored a bronze, silver, and two gold stars cause I was kicking ass when I did play (2 out of 3 ass stompings anyway) and my team was dominating when I got to command. On top of that, I nailed the Veteran Command Badge. There's a ribbon I should be able to get tonight, too, but I can't remember what it's called. I just know it requiers 10 hours of commander (check), squad leader (check) and squad member (check), then scoring 15 team points in a round. I usually score about 30 team points in a round as medic, cause my usual operating procedure is healing/reviving/and capturing flags. My average is still only a little over 5 kills a round. That prolly means Phil and I need to spend more time in a chopper and I need to learn to fly better. Right now I'm working on the expert heal badge (need 450 more heal points) and the expert medical combat badge (need 40+ more hours in as medic, then need to get 40 kills in a round). Twenty six is the most kills I've got in a round. The latter'll be a tough one. On top of that, I just need one more ribbon and I'll have everyone I can get on Vanilla without 250+ hours in game. The one I need is the Armored Service Ribbon. It takes 20 minutes in armor in a round, with 19 kills that rounds as well. I better find a long, slow game for that one. Prolly could have got it yesterday on a few of the commander rounds, but oh well. Been working on that commander badge for awhile. I doubt I get expert commander for quite some time. It requires 10,000 commander points at the least. I have 1K and average about 50 per round of commander. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home