5.10.2006

REEEEE EEE Eeeee

For all you lovers of the lubeless plunge, this post has nothing at all to do with the summer of love title, if you know what I mean.

No, I was gonna post a description of a state service website I've been mulling over, but I lost the gumption for that post this morning. Damn allergy drowsiness. Haveta make some coffee when I get home.

Instead, you get nothing. Actually, I'm trying to decide if it's possible to get a Templar style zeolotry to combine with a musketeers style society for my campaign. That is, of course, because I'm reading The Three Musketeers, it rocks, and it'd be a fun campaign. I really, really need to just start spending a little time each week on the campaign. I wanted to work on it only after getting the RoW piece done, but that's taking longer than I expected... That piece is supposed to be 30K words, is presently at 16K, and is 85% finished. Gotta find some more material somewhere. I figer once I get all of the jazz the editors want in it done, I'll read through the whole thing and look for spots with holes. I know I have to find somewhere to put a lot of info about the doom cult, as that's really lacking right now.

Payday's tomorrow, new car should be next week. Lick em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home