1.25.2006

I'm known for...

Influenced by some random dude in Germany and my buddy Bjorn, constantly challenging both myself and Anthony for the title of King Random, here's my reputation according to Google.

Brian is known for his books on diners and Klondike ice cream bars.

Brian is known to everyone as a respectable man, and a good friend. (I also heard this one a lot at the wedding, so it must be true if drunk people and the internet say it is.)

Brian is known for his opening "whimp out move", where he moves a pawn only one square.

Brian is known for being anal retentive, spending 3 hours to wash his car, and a unique ability to make up new words such as Bondalai, Hydrolix and BootieTootie that mean absolutely nothing.

And finally, Brian is known for killing the previous king Máel Muad mac Brain (of Éoganacht Raithlind) in 978 . In 1002, he was recognized as king of Ireland on the submission of Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill. His forces were victorious at the famous Battle of Clontarf near Dublin on Good Friday, 23 April 1014, but both Brian and his son Murchad were killed there.

Sorry, I had to go with three sentences on that last one because few people know that I was once King of Ireland for twelve years. I've since risen from the dead, of course, remarried, and am living well in Minnesota with two cats. I've put MOST of my royal days behind me, but I still don't do the dishes that much. (Unless it's a matter of sex or death. And by sex, I mean life of course) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home