3.24.2005

Labels U3738

I got nothin. Twelve hour shift tonight, followed by four at some point tomorrow. The good news is with the extra shifts and OT I picked up this pay period, I'll get almost 20 extra hours on my paycheck. Bad news is, well, I'm working more. *shrug* Still wavering over whether to pick up an assload of hours in April. I's kinda looking forward to doin my normal schedule, but the fact is, I could use the moolah. We'll see.

Regardless, I built a cabinet today, so no Deities and Demigods review yet. I wanna work on Myrrlanthus or possibly an adventure for tomorrow tonight, so I doubt I read it much tonight, either. On top of that, I still got a couple hunnerd pages in the Minnesota Small Business manual. We'll see.

Let's just say that, thus far, Deities is interesting, but dry reading. I've got a few ideas for campaign altering events from it, but they aint happening at level 2. I suppose I could make em happen around the PCs just to show that the world doesn't work around them, but really, why bother? I think my players wouldn't care one way or another if the world DID revolve around them. And their characters? They're pretty well mixed about whether the world revolves around them or not.

Still, I am inspired to add a line of pantheon books to the old Organ Grinder line up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home