5.30.2006

discography

6 Disc Changer with an odd hodge podge of 5 discs in it. Right now, we're rolling with the following:

John's Mega Misfits Mash - Something like 34 of the greatest Misfits tunes from JH (gracias)
Jackyl - Relentless (the latest album, with "I'm on Fire" currently my favorite tune on the disc
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Quarachi - Stick 'Em Up
Danger Doom - The Mouse and the Mask (right now, #3 "THE MASK FEAT. GHOSTFACE KILLAH " is my fav tune)

Now, combine that with 12 FM presets and you've got the breadth of musical enjoyment covered (as long as you can stand commercialized radio's super tight playlists).

But then, today, I got a 10% online coupon from Best Buy for two days only and thought I might just grab an assload of CDs to cruise in the car. My first thought was to hit GnR up for a bit of Chinese Democracy, but that thing is still in the ether trapped by a muse that needs more cocaine and some serious psychiatric help. That, and the fact that I already have a lot of the hair metal I really, really love, has me stuck at 4 cds (3 of which are GnR), and one of those I might not get/need. Right now, it's looking like this:

GnR - Appetite, and both Use Your Illusions
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood

I was also thinking about the Crue's Decade of Decadence. Then I found this collection on Amazon! Actually, though, a lot of the tunes on that collection are way out of my hair metal league. Still, Lita Ford..... hehe.

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home