3.10.2006

Oddities

I've got nothing today. No rant, no opinion, I'm just coasting down the road of life, waiting for my solar cells to charge up.

So, like Nick's discovery of the once extinct squirrel rat, I'll leave you with these tasty bits of unusual information.

In Chicago, you must past a written driver's ed test to graduate from high school, even if you're blind. Good thinking.

In case you don't believe in karma, here's evidence. Doofus stole a car, then stopped and asked for directions. Unfortunatley, the house he stopped at belonged to none other than the father of the poor women he stole the car from. Dude recognized the car, called her to double check, and then called the police. Whoops. That's why I hold the door open for people.

And finally, a cute one for the ladies. What's an old bird to do when her mate dies? Well, this orangutan made a new friend. A cat. Wonder if it gives her little kitty massages like my cat Arthur does....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home