9.13.2005

Across the Sea

On Saturday we piled our tackle into the canoe after lunch and headed over to the island on Shoepack (called Crispy Island from here out). This is the photo of our campsite, with full on digital zoom, because we were a couple hundred yards away, to the North. I'm not so hip on digital zoom, but sometimes you do what you gotta do.

We spent Saturday afternoon fishing and exploring. We hit Crispy Island, then headed over to the Morel Peninsula and fished the bay in between. Nick caught one muskie, and I got a hit, but not luck, before heading back to camp. In camp, Nick caught another muskie. I actually caught one, and got it in to shore, but lost it while trying to get my camera to Nick. Oh well, shit happens. There'll be other times. Thursday or Friday (I hope) I'll throw out the final 7 regular photos of Morel Peninsula and the fish and wildlife. Then, panoramas (if the work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home