2.07.2006

use prison adress....

Well, it looks like I might be getting a few things done this week. Yay.

On the Gen Con front, I've bought my ticket, Nick's bought his, and the hotel action will be in the bank tomorrow. Woot. Tis all official now. Later in the year, events open up for registration, so we'll be solid then. It's still up in the air if we'll get tickets to the True Dungeon, but it's more likely since it's just Nick and I. True Dungeon is an actual live dungeon event, complete with traps, monsters, combat, etc. Good times.

On the home front, today I paid off an old credit card. Whoot! Raided the savings to do it, but I figered it was worth it to knock off a payment. I figer that payment will be split between other debt and savings, so no real increase in the quality of life there. That's ok, though, cause I'm relatively satisfied with our quality of life right now. A house would be nice, as would better cars, but both are a bit unrealistic with the possibility of losing Wendy's income in the fall.... So this helps there.

There are some investment opportunities opening up this week, too. Stocks. I love em. I don't expect to make too much cash, cause the volume of the investments are seriously low (hell one is courtesy of Sharebuilder, which is a dollar cost averaging program, so I'll be picking up like 4 shares of one company a month. turtle slow there). Still, there's growth potential in both, especially if the trend toward greener energy continues. Little steps, my friends. Little steps.

All in all, not sure why I'm posting any of this... Just trying to split the juice between the readers that like the more technical analyses and the readers that like the more personal journal style entries. hoohoo. Train kept a rollin, all night long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home